FirstCare Military & Civilian Wound Dressing (Israeli Bandage)
The Emergency Bandage has become an integral component of emergency haemorrhage control and wound treatment in pre-hospital situations. Its unique design, ease of use and broad range of sizes and styles makes it ideal for treating any haemorrhaging wound. This combat-proven and clinically-proven direct pressure Emergency Bandage has been adopted by military and civilian organisations worldwide.
Controlling Haemorrhage Faster:
- Innovative combat-proven direct pressure bandage
- Trauma bandage and secondary dressing all in one
- Quick, easy and effective application; and self application, even one-handed
Saving Lives With A Direct Pressure System:
According to US Government statistics, blood loss resulting from trauma leads directly to the deaths of 50,000 civilians in the United States alone. Now, the Emergency Bandage raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous pieces of treatment into a single, effective and easily applied unit.
- ‘Standard’ in major military organisations worldwide
- Already in use by Police, SWAT, Fire and EMS worldwide
- Quickly staunches haemorrhaging from injuries caused by traffic accidents, workplace accidents, home injuries, gunshot, knife and other assault wounds
- Integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure to the wound
- Secondary sterile dressing maintains pad and pressure firmly in place and lowers risk of further infection
- Built in closure bar; no pins, clips, tape, velcro or knots
- Non adherent pad eliminates pain and wound re-opening upon removal
- Quick and easy application and self application.
- Rapid control of bleeding stabilizes patients and saves lives
- Unique life cycle cost administration, logistical and training savings compared to existing multiple-bandage treatment solutions – no need to order,stock, supply and train on numerous pieces of equipment
- Significantly lowers in-hospital per-patient treatment costs